Monday, September 10, 2007

Virtual Jobs

I am a laid back me at most. I always finds time to stay home with my pre-schooler but recently my office based job defies me from doing it. Time management is a must for mothers like me. I am a mother to a bubbly smart and articulate little girl but the constraints on spending time for each other is a compromise. For now I am having difficulties dividing my time between 2 jobs and her. I have a day-time job for my cousin which requires both clerical errands and I also handle research and development for her business in Marine Product Export. The day-job demands me 6 hours to stay on until I am dead tired to report to my graveyard call center job at night. But, this routine did not extend for so long.

My friend emailed me about blogging for money. Oh yeah, I've exaggerated heheheh been blogging all my life....joke!!! I've been doing blogs for years now. Blogging started in 2001 if I am right. In the office where I worked before in Manila, I fondly lodge in all my daily routines that serves as my journal for all the instructions from my boss. My blog includes crazy articles inclussive of my own things. I blog for proofs because my boss showed signs of sinility. He's so forgetful, maybe he'd needed Memo Plus Gold.

For now, virtually we are competent enough to do the job the other side of the world can not afford. It's a value added human resource management for them in the Americas because they are indirectly interacting with people personally,  with staffs they hired online. Virtual jobs does not only caters calling in and outbound. I am amazed of the secretarial capability of e-clientle can do.

An offshore client for virtual support forge this cyber integration into a million dollar worth of earnings and savings, too. The methods of organizing support systems through the web now are exceptional. Enthusiasts doesn't just compose to express their hearts out but they, too earn money out of blogging. My call center bosses caters Virtual Secretarial Service for offshore clients aside from typical in and outbound services. We've got numbers of wannabes from the US and UK to do the jobs for them. They know that us, Filipinos are great accent immitators when it comes to English speaking, although others don't. Only if your mother local dialect  isn't that twisted Ilongo accent sounding. The job entails listening, transcribing and encoding, too.

E-commerce saves airfares, an article I have read tells. The internet is a virtual realtime companion for research. It gives us in depth information for several inquiries we need. From the web we earn our jobs, we find answers about issues in medicine, science, planets, pets, water, micro and macro organisms, finance, banking, money, people dead or alive, finding life mates, calling for free, texting or sms for free, crafts, cooking, music, gardening, terrorism, creating bombs, religion, education, names what else? Name it its all here.

The cutting edge capacity of creating a way to make the farthest distance to the mouse and in front of our eyeballs. That is e-Libetation.

No comments: